General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Psychiatrist - Research/Outpatient/Investigator - Fort Lauderdale, FLNext Steps... Apply Now
Category MD / DO
DrCruiter is working with one of the largest and most respected Medical Research Institutions in the Nation!
We are currently searching for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist for a Investigator role.
You will be responsible for the conduct of the clinical trials. In this unique position you will work very closely with various medical and regulatory Sponsor personnel to ensure the health and welfare of study participants.
Some Job Functions:
- Responsible for ensuring that the clinical trial is conducted according to the investigational plan and all applicable regulations
- Review and evaluate protocols and provide clinical and scientific support.
- Attend clinical study initiation and investigators meetings.
- Evaluates all available clinical data (including laboratory and ECG reports) in accordance with the study protocol.
- Perform on-study and post-study physical examinations
The position requires some travel between outpatient and inpatient sites and to attend national Investigators Meetings.
- M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Psychiatrist.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Must have and maintain a current Controlled Substances Registration Certificate from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Must have and maintain a current Physician License and Controlled Substance License from the State.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile.
- Clinical research experience preferred.
This is a Monday- Friday position from 8am-4:30pm, Full-Benefits, PTO, Competitive Base Salary!
Please contact us or apply to learn more!