Family Medicine Job In Summerville, South Carolina
Family Medicine Physician - Outpatient - Summerville, SCNext Steps... Apply Now
US-SC-Summerville | US-SC-Summerville
Category MD / DO
DrCruiter has been retained to assist in finding the next, Outpatient only, Family Practice Physician, in Summervlle, SC..... ONLY 15 Mins from Charleston, SC!
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity within a strong family oriented practice in Summerville, SC.
This is an excellent opportunity to practice a personalized style of patient care in a collegial, supportive atmosphere.
* Join Liberty Doctors in a Family Medicine clinic 15 minutes northwest of downtown Charleston in Summerville, SC
* Seeking quality Board Certified Family Medicine physician with excellent training and communication skills
* Partnership potential after 2 years
Practice currently has 2 physicians and 1 PA
* Patients range from infant to geriatrics and scope of practice is general family medicine including in-office procedures.
* No hospital call
* Practice call is shared with another group and is typically very quiet
* Practice call: with multiple other providers within Liberty Doctors and no hospital rounds or ED call
* Hospital will offer a HIGHLY competitive compensation package including first year income guarantee (assuring base income), sign-on, and relocation.
Hospital / Community information:
Hospital is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services offering the latest in technological advances.
The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites, fostering an environment where people, compassion, and community are held at the highest value. Our experienced and caring board-certified pediatric specialists provide comprehensive specialized medical and surgical care for children from infants to teenagers.
We are rapidly expanding many areas of the facility with projects such as:
* Completion of a $61 million 30-bed Inpatient and Surgical Services expansion
* New Orthopaedic Clinic which connects to an employed multi-specialty Pediatric Clinic
* ED expansion project to address the growing market need in the Pediatric portion of the Emergency Department.
Hospital is serving a rapidly growing patient population in the Charleston, South Carolina market. The Charleston area is experiencing 3-4 times the national growth rate, with young families being one of the fastest growing demographic groups.
As a result, the entire Health System are two acute care hospitals, totaling 407 beds along with two free-standing emergency departments, cares for more pediatric emergency department patients than any other health system in the state.
If you're not familiar with Summerville, South Carolina - it is one of the best kept secrets in the U.S. With small town charm, schools ranked highest in state academic performance, affordable housing, and easy access to downtown Charleston, it is the preferred community for those seeking to move to the Low Country.
The Charleston region has been ranked #1 by Conde' Nast magazine for 4 years in a row. Our region is known for its vibrant art and restaurant offerings as well as its genuine hospitality.