Psychologist Job In Midland, Texas
Travel Psychologist - Healthcare Assessments - NW TexasNext Steps... Apply Now
Dr.Cruiter is seeking a Psychologist who will provide Healthcare Assessments for patients who belong to the local VA Healthcare Network.
Provider will work in an outpatient office setting with new and existing VA patients. The provider will provide psychologica assessment utilizing the VA Medical Center's standard of care portal.
Offices are open 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday- No weekend, No nights.
We are looking for a full time provider to travel to our offices in Midland, Lubbock, Abilene and Amarillo. Can live in a large city and fly out of there.
You will be paid more for this travel position!
There are also no patient follow ups as well! Work at your own pace!
- Previous experience working with VA patients is a plus, but not required
- Doctorate level Ph.D or PsyD graduates in Clinical, Counseling or School Psychology from an APA accredited program at the time of graduation
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an active TX license.
Please contact us immediately for consideration!