Hospitalist Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Academic Teaching Hospitalist Position for FM Residency Program in Northwest Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2544688Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, LTD, 4 weeks of PTO, possible relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time and stipend, a 403B retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this hospitalist opportunity or others like it, contact Gary Nishizaki at direct 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 544688.
- FM teaching hospitalist position at a highly-respected FM residency
- Provide Hospitalist care and supervise residents in an inpatient teaching service
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule in the hospital and 1/2 day per week in clinic
- Some call requirement during the evening and weekends with the residents
- Other teaching or supervisory responsibilities with the residency program
- Full-time permanent employed position with a base salary, incentives, and benefits
- H-1B visa sponsorship available for 2019 FM residents that have teaching interests
- NW Pennsylvania area centrally located two hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.