Urgent Care Job In Snyder, Texas
An Urgent Care Physician Is Needed for Temporary Assistance in Texas CPH# JOB-2544638Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: 10 shifts bimonthly
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per shift
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.