General Surgery Job In Wisconsin
A General Surgeon Is Required for Temporary Assistance in Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2544554Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage with some clinic
- Caseload: 4 - 10 hours of callback per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Endoscopic and breast
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.