Infectious Disease Job In Pennsylvania
Infectious Disease Position in Northwest Pennsylvania offers H-1B Visa Cap Exempt Sponsorship CPH# JOB-2544526Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is a stable and secure employed position with the hospital system. They offer a competitive salary, bonus incentives, paid malpractice insurance, paid vacation/CME/holidays, medical and dental insurance, wonderful retirement plans, group life insurance, and all interview and relocation expenses provided.
This community in northwestern Pennsylvania has over 300K service area population. They are centrally located to major cities in the region. You will be just two hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, or Buffalo. An international airport in the city with direct flights to major cities in the region and east coast.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, please contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered and refer to job number 2544526.
- 100 percent infectious disease and join two other physicians in an established program
- Monday to Friday daytime position will be 4.5 days in the hospital and 0.5 days in the clinic
- See an average of 18 to 20 patients per day
- State of the art infection control program with a variety of cases
- Strong relationship with other physicians and departments at the hospital
- H-1B visa with cap exempt available
- Will consider experienced ID physicians or 2019 ID fellowship
- Stable, employed hospital position with competitive salary and full benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.