Gastroenterology Job In Pennsylvania
Gastroenterologist Needed in Large Health System/ Central PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Tracy: Sign in to view
This large, Central Pennsylvania healthcare system seeks to add to Gastroenterologists to the team. Newly graduating board eligible Fellows as well as board certified, practicing GI's are invited to apply. General GI as well as those possessing advanced training in EUS/ERCP welcome.
Practice in a new facility, endoscopy suite where you will perform a full range of endoscopic services including endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, ERCP and Spyglass.
Here you will enjoy a large primary care patient and specialty referral base. Benefits include:
* Highly competitive, guaranteed compensation
* Uncapped productivity incentives
* Sign on bonus
* Up to $125,000 Educational loan assistance
* Fellowship Stipend Program
* Teaching opportunities, if desired
* CME Allowance
* 100% Employer-paid malpractice including Tail
* Full benefits, including 403b retirement plan
H1B Visa candidates invited to apply!
New opening, please contact:
Royal Oak Health Group