Human Resources Job In Greenwood, Indiana
Human Resources Generalist RecruiterNext Steps... Apply Now
Franciscan Physician Network
1040 Sierra Drive
WHAT WE NEED
Employee Retention Expert
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our HR Generalist II - Recruiter works with our Practice Managers to recruit viable candidates to fill our FPN requisitions for the organization. In this role, the HR Generalist II - Recruiter will source, recruit, conduct phone interviews and interview candidates at their assigned practices.
Requirements for consideration:
3+ years of experience required. Medical recruitment preferred. Bachelor's degree in HR, Psychology or related field required. PHR, SPHR or CHHR required - may obtain within 1 year of employment. Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, organizational development, performance management, federal and state employment laws. Strong conflict management skills, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, multi-tasks, advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills, proficient in Kronos, PeopleSoft, Halogen preferred. Work schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5:00 p.m., must have flexibility to come in earlier or stay later as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Takes initiative to identify and anticipate operational management’s HR needs and makes recommendations for implementation.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, organizational development, performance management, federal and state employment laws.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Project management.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in PeopleSoft, Kronos, Halogen preferred.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.