Social Worker Job In St. Louis, Missouri
Client Care ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now
Client Care - St. Louis, Missouri
Join our St. Lois, MO Team! HCA is seeking a driven and compassionate Care Manager.
Our business is growing and we need a self-starting entrepreneur to take the business to the next level. We have been ranked by INC Magazine as one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in America -- and are certainly among the most innovative in our industry. We are a senior home-care company with a mission to Change the Way the World Ages by providing high quality services to the aging community.
The Client Care Manager position can set you on an excellent management career path -- with outstanding financial benefits. Our ideal candidate has had experience in healthcare or in some kind of elder care capacity, whether as a Certified Geriatric Care Manager, as a Client Care Manager or Business Development/Sales & Marketing role in the home care, home health field, or in a senior care facility setting or an MSW, LVN.
The Client Care Manager will speak to prospective clients to educate them on our services, conduct in-home assessments with seniors and/or their families to sign them on for services, perform ongoing care management & communication with our clients for assured high quality services, represent our local office at community events, uphold our company values and high standards of care and make sure that our team of employees, clients and referral-based contacts are all satisfied with our services.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering calls from referral sources, prospective clients and/or their family members, and existing clients and employees. This requires a 24/7 presence with a high level of accountability and a work cell phone will be provided
- Performing on-site assessments and quality assurance visits to clients' homes to assure complete satisfaction of care services
- Leading orientations, in-services, trainings and other company programs or initiatives to enrich the quality of our caregiver staff
- Visiting and arranging local meetings/appointments with potential referral sources to develop new business relationships and referral networks
- Extremely high importance will be placed on generating regular streams of new business by providing exemplary customer service via consumer marketing, regularly referral marketing to the community, leading and participating in and hosting community outreach events to spread brand awareness
- Calling on and developing new referral accounts in the local healthcare and senior care community with elder care industry professionals, organizations and establishments (ex. Geriatric Care Managers, independent/assisted/skilled living facilities, hospitals, concierge doctors, etc)
- Maintaining accurate records on all prospective and active clients, employees and referral sources
What you'll bring:
- Your passion for health and elder care
- Prior client management, sales and or marketing experience, preferably in the health/home care industry
- Thrive in an independent, self-motivated environment
- Great at building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb follow up skills
- Be team oriented and comfortable collaborating with other staff
- Tech savvy
- Professionalism and the ability to grow our business
In addition to these duties, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, ambitious, has a positive attitude, friendly, outgoing and professional. The Client Care Manager needs to be a problem-solver who always carry a smile on their face and compassion in their hearts.
Perks of being on our Team:
- Opportunity to be a part of an Award Winning and Growing company!
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 401k with industry leading company match
- Health Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- PTO and sick days
- Company sponsored cellphone and laptop
- Supportive, fun, team environment and more!
If this sounds like a great match apply today, we'd love to hear from you!