General Radiology Job In New Rochelle, New York
Radiology - RadiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Fellowship Trained Interventional Radiologist for Brooklyn, New York
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time, Fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist to join our well-established innovative tristate area multi-specialty radiology group in the Brooklyn and New Rochelle area of NY. Our collegial environment offers a truly gratifying work life. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- Strong Foundation in all aspects of Interventional Radiology, position approx. 70% IR
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible and be fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology
- Active NY state medical license is preferred
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.