Sonographer Job In Munster, Indiana
Ultrasound TechnologistNext Steps... Apply Now
701 Superior Avenue
WHAT WE NEED
High-tech, hands-on imaging professional
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ultrasound images are important diagnostic tools for physicians. Those physicians rely on experts preparing and documenting those images. They require detail-oriented technologists who also treat their patients with compassion and understanding. It’s about more than just getting the right image, it’s about making the process as comfortable as possible for each and every patient.
Are you trained in ultrasound procedures? Can you accurately document patient information and clinical details? Are you compassionate? Do you enjoy working in a high-tech, hands-on environment? We have just the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures.
- Practice effective team functioning.
- Provide education to patients and students.
- Maintain records, respect confidentiality and integrate PI process.
- Responsible for Environment and Equipment.
- Observe Universal Precautions and Infection Control and Safety.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Assist with the orientation of new staff.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
Certification(s): Registered Diagnostic Med Sonographer
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.