Radiologic Technologist Job In Munster, Indiana
CT TechnologistNext Steps... Apply Now
701 Superior Avenue
PRN (As Needed);0.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
Patient imaging tech
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Computerized Tomography Scans are important diagnostic tools for physicians. Those physicians rely on experts preparing and documenting those images. They require detail-oriented technologists who also treat their patients with compassion and understanding. It’s about more than just the right image, it’s about making the process as comfortable as possible for each and every patient.
Are you trained in CT procedures? Can you accurately document patient information and clinical details? Are you compassionate? Do you enjoy working in a high-tech, hands-on environment? We have just the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Produce scans as described in protocol manual.
- Recognize pathology and perform additional scanning protocols when necessary.
- Review lab tests for safe practice of contrast media.
- Properly communicate/troubleshoot equipment problem/failure/schedule service/adjust patient schedule when needed.
- Protective radiationprotection; lead shielding when possible; identify risk to patients; determine pregnancy risk, document LMPs.
- Review all studies prior to submission; mark filming sequences as per policy.
- Communicate with ordering physician and/or radiologist when needed.
- Participate in cross training of staff.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Provide excellent patient care and patient services in order to assure patient satisfaction.
- Thoroughly explain the procedure to the patient in order to gain the patient's cooperation and provide a timely high quality procedure.
- Ensure the safe and proper working condition of all CT equipment and accessory items and utilize the equipment according to the manufacturer's established guidelines in order to assure exams are completed in a timely manner and equipment is utilized appropriately.
- Keep abreast of current and new procedural techniques in order to provide self-development and competent staff.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Radiology Technologist
Certification(s): ARRT-CT; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.