Gastroenterology Job In Derby, Connecticut
General Gastroenterologist Needed in Connecticut CPH# JOB-2544750Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be just 15 minutes from New Haven's Concerts on the Green, the Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven's street festivals, and America's best pizza award winner, Pepe's Pizza. It is also close to New York City and Ivy League schools, this is a great family-friendly community where you can enjoy all four seasons.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Bread and butter gastroenterology
- Work out of just 1 office and 1 hospital
- Academics/Teaching available along with faculty appointments
- Hospital has internal medicine residency program
- Position is open due to growth
- Join 4 other gastroenterology physicians
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.