Physician Assistant Job In Massachusetts
Experienced Np For School Based Health Center In Central MaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a talented and experienced Advanced Practice Provider for a Community Health Center in a a school based environment.?
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Family Medicine or Pediatric trained
- 100% outpatient Primary Care
- Employed position with base salary
- Benefits include health, dental, life insurance, CME and generous time off
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance is negotiable
- 60 miles from Boston
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.