Physician Assistant Job In Indiana
South Bend Indiana Cardiothoracic Surgery Np/pa Position-relocationNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A successful health system located in South Bend is seeking a Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Competitive salary range?
- Full benefits including malpractice, health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement, 22 days off per year, 7 holidays, 5 days and $2,500 for CME, $1,500 per year for professional journals, dues and memberships, relocation assistance
- Typical day involves rounding in the hospital followed by time in the OR
- Service has averaged over 300 surgeries a year
- Surgical duties will include vein/artery harvesting using the Maquet system along with 1st assist duties
- Surgical experience required?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.