Non-Clinical Entry Level Job In Greenwood, Indiana
Customer Service RepNext Steps... Apply Now
Ambulatory Business Office
1040 Sierra Drive, Suite 400
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Positive problem solvers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’ve all had good customer service experiences. Often these people make the difference in you wanting to become a repeat customer and recommending a store or restaurant – or hospital or doctor – to your friends and family. The good customer service representative handles requests and complaints efficiently and pleasantly. They thrive on ending each call knowing they did their best and helped someone. It’s not the job for everyone – because not everyone has what it takes.
Have you been told you have a great voice? Are you good at keeping track of conversation details and recording notes? Do you love figuring out how to best resolve a problem? We’d love to put your positivity to work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Process, distribute or resolve all scanned correspondence and mail returns received and queued to Customer Service.
- Part of or all of any assigned self-pay work queues.
- Answer all calls in a high volume call center setting.
- Conduct inquiries via phone, mail, fax, or walk-in to obtain payment on patient balances.
- Facilitate collection of self-pay balances.
- Make patient payment arrangements on self-pay balances according to departmental self-pay policy guidelines.
- Screen patients for possible financial assistance and refer them to appropriate agency for assistance, aware of filing guidelines.
- Screen patients for charity care; send appropriate documents to complete process.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
- Listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Minimum of 2 years in Patient Accounting, specifically billing, collections, customer service, or cash application.
Possible Certification(s): Personal Financial Specialist
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
BILLING & HEALTH INFORMATION
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.