General/Adult Psychiatry Job In California
Adult Psychiatrist Opportunity in Northern California CPH# JOB-2545211Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, full benefits with a 401k and 5 percent match, three weeks of vacation, and relocation assistance on a case by case basis.
Nestled in the Sacramento Valley and within a comfortable drive of California's large metropolitan areas, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and Lake Tahoe. Its miles of scenic bike trails and thousands of acres of almond, walnut, peach, and kiwi orchards hold a very special appeal.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the leading staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
If this position interests you, please contact Britney Dias at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult outpatient psychiatry position
- Employed position with a single specialty group
- Four or five day work week
- Collaborative clinical team
- Board eligible or board certified - no bylaws
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Above-average compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.