Family Medicine Job In Texas
Government Facility Campus needs FM or IM Physician in Texas CPH# JOB-2545618Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has an annual base salary and incentive/bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, malpractice insurance, and loan repayment through NHSC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- IM or FM physician for outpatient care
- Full-time and might consider part-time
- Prescribe and monitor meds treatment and side effects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Shared phone-only call
- Base salary of $220K or more depending on experience
- Strict background check/clearance needed
- Full benefits including health
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.