General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Worcester, Massachusetts
New Inpatient Psychiatry Employment Position in Beautiful Worcester, MANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Vanessa Higgins: Sign in to view
About the practices
- 100% inpatient Psychiatric Hospitalist services
- Supporting 13 inpatient beds expanding to 20 beds soon
- Hospital Employment Model features full host of benefits include: health insurance, relocation, CME ++
- Dept. staff includes: Chair of Psychiatry, two tenured Psych PA’s and a part-time Hospital-Psych MD
- Excellent work/life balance practice with reasonable work schedule requirements.
- Work involves primarily rounding on inpatients, responding to Psychiatric consults requests for patients admitted to the various medical/surgical wards, and working with Psychiatric Social Workers in the Psychiatry section of SVH’s ED.
- Academic/teaching opportunity (option) as NP/PA students rotate through SVH
- Position vacant on account of an upcoming vacancy - Physician staff member relocating
- NOTE: Board Certification (ABIM), clear credentialing history with consistent and comparable work history required for consideration due to academic affiliation (appointment optional)
Saint Vincent Hospital - 125 years of serving the community
· 300-bed acute care medical center
· Joint Commission Top Performer award for core measures
· American Heart and Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
· Leapfrog Group Patient safety Score “A” for three consecutive years
· Chest Pain center accreditation by the society of cardiovascular patient care
· Lev II designated ER with Psychiatric emergency services for adults and children
· Extensive medical care network, St. Vincent Medical Group provides services in Cardiology Endocrinology, Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, OB/Gyn, Radiation Oncology and comprehensive surgery services
Originally a mill town, Worcester sits just less than an hour from downtown Boston and is known for fine restaurants, cultural diversity and affordable housing options. Worcester also is home to the state's finest schools, both public and private. Although it is the state's 2nd largest city, Worcester has that small town New England feel with many safe family oriented communities. The Worcester Art Museum, the Higgins Armory Museum, nine colleges, several nice parks, some industry and biotech companies are just a few things that draw people to this area. Worcester was recently given the "All American City" award.
Saint Vincent Hospital is Worcester’s newest community healthcare center. Our expert and compassionate medical professionals believe in a community-oriented, total-care approach to your health. That means we want to help you achieve physical, mental and spiritual health for life through a wide range of services, from the latest high-tech surgical procedures to one-on-one patient counseling and ongoing community programs.
Saint Vincent Hospital is your award-winning, community hospital. We have been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals ® for the past three years by Truven Health Analytics, formerly Thomson Reuters.
Saint Vincent Hospital is also a 321-bed acute care hospital—one of Worcester’s newest healthcare centers, offering primary care, emergency care, and a wide range of specialty services, from laparoscopic surgery to advanced diagnostics.