Infectious Disease Job In Pennsylvania
Central Pennsylvania Seeks Infectious Diseases -- Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will develop an Infectious Diseases program and serve as Chair of ID Committee in hospital employed practice.
- Practice will include inpatient rounding at 378 bed not-for-profit facility and outpatient clinic.?
- Call via phone consults only.
- Teaching opportunities.?
- Clinic conveniently located on hospital campus with other medical specialists, resources, and equipment in same building or across the street.
- Financial package will include highly competitive salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, 403b retirement plan, 40 days PTO/CME with $3K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
found throughout the region?s several historic downtown's, with seasonal farmer?s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.