Hospitalist Job In Longview, Texas
Post Acute Position in Texas CPH# JOB-2546611Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The salary is all based on RVUs with bonus incentives based on the number of patients seen above the minimum. You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD, STD, a 401K with matching, 4 weeks of vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance.
Tyler and Longview are located in east-central Texas. Tyler is known as the 'Rose Capital of America'. It is home to the largest rose garden in the United States. Tyler is the host for more than 20,000 higher-education students, a college of engineering, a university health science center, and two regional hospital systems. In Longview the rolling hills are a favorite for travelers of all kinds. Festivals are also a favorite attraction for Longview.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2546611.
- Will average two SNFs per day
- Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- Facilities within reasonable proximity
- Board certified or eligible
- IM or FP (adult and geriatric patients only)
- Geriatric fellowship a plus
- Tyler and Longview areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.