Social Worker Job In Bellevue, Washington
Clinical Consultant - (Military/EAP)Next Steps... Apply Now
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Consultant/Counselor - Military/EAP to join our team at our office in Bellevue, WA.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Consultant/Counselor - Military/EAP to join our team at our office in Bellevue, WA. The Telephonic Consultant/Counselor will provide telephonic assistance, services, resources, referrals, and consultation on various Employee Assistance Programs and work/life issues, including counseling referrals, to military service members and their families experiencing personal and other problems. The Telephonic Consultant will conduct telephonic comprehensive professional assessments of the user's needs while maintaining the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families.
- Position requires use of clinical skills while providing telephonic assistance, services, resources, referrals and consultations to military service members and their families experiencing personal and other issues.
- Maintain the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families and ensure that ValueOptions Federal Services Inc. remains free of any political bias.
- Ensure consistency of service regardless of installation, location or any other factor.
- Documents all cases into the Military OneSource Case Management System.
- Monitor all research, referrals and additional materials sent to users/customers.
- Ability to identify high risk cases and respond as indicated under direction of the supervisor.
: Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage/Family Therapy, Counseling required.
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of one year post Master's experience in the behavioral health field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Diverse experience in counseling, social work and mental health.
- Excellent customer service, communication and technical skills.
- Ability to be flexible, creative and multi-task in a high change environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including at least one weekend day or night in a 24/7 call center environment.
- A desire to have a direct, immediate and positive impact on those we serve.
- Military spouse/family/experience is desirable, but not required.
- EAP and call center experience is desirable, but not required.
Local candidates welcome, no relocation for this position.
Contract requires U.S. citizenship and ability to speak English.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc, Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
WA - Bellevue
ID (Req #):
varied evening hours, including weekdays and weekends.