RN Job In Monterey Park, California
CARE MANAGER (Clinical License required RN, LCSW, MFT, LPCC, PhD or PsyD)Next Steps... Apply Now
CA: Monterey Park
The Clinical Care Manager will be responsible for coordinating integrated, seamless and person-centered service in support of members who are dually eligible under Medicare and Medicaid programs.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Care Manager to join our team at our office in Monterey Park, CA. The Clinical Care Manager will be responsible for coordinating integrated, seamless and person-centered service in support of members who are dually eligible under Medicare and Medicaid programs.
Must be willing to travel to the following site locations: Monterey Park, Cypress, and work remotely 1 day a week
- Provide holistic assessment and care and complex care planning and management services.
- Coordinate amongst all Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT) members to develop the Individualized Care Plan (ICP) and oversee ICP implementation by the Care Coordinator.
- Be available to the health plan and community based Case Management provider agencies for consultation when issues with regards to behavioral health management or treatment arise.
- Facilitate clinical policies implementation and maintenance, assess training and development needs for, and identify clinical resources and tools to improve program effectiveness and quality. S/He will be responsible for maintaining accurate information in Beacon's and the Health Plan's clinical documentation systems as directed
- Identify, assess, and holistically manage complex behavioral health cases for those members who are in the dual eligible program as appropriate
Education: BSN or higher, Master's level in a behavioral health discipline: social work, counseling, psychology preferred.
- Re-verification will take place no less than every 3 years. Valid California State Clinical License required (RN, LCSW, MFT, LPCC, PhD or PsyD)
- Have either a current, valid, unrestricted independent license in behavioral health or nursing (RN) with proof on date of hire and practice within the scope of their licensure.
Relevant Work Experience
: Minimum of five (5) years of combined direct behavioral health clinical and managed care experience or community service required. Call center and customer service experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience establishing relationships and effectively engaging with members and providers through telephonic communication to obtain necessary information and facilitate care in multiple settings.
- Demonstrated work experience to influence and negotiate to effectively manage patient care and health care outcomes.
- Demonstrated work experience meeting strict deadlines and established cycle times through effective prioritization and follow-up skills.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
CA - Cypress
ID (Req #):
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.