Internal Medicine Job In Oregon
Internal Medicine Opportunity in OR with Flexible Schedule, Shareholdership CPH# JOB-2547042Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses and no income caps. You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Oregon where outdoor opportunities abound along with great dining and shopping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.993.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Shareholder opportunity
- 36 contact hours per week
- BC or BE required
- Final-year residents and new grads welcome to apply
- Established and growing multi-specialty group
- Competitive compensation/bonuses with no income caps
- State of the art technology with on-site radiology and labs
- Quality of life practice, lead by providers
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.