Hospitalist Job In Wilmington, Delaware
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kendall Broussard : Sign in to view
- Join a well-established hospitalist team
- Nights only
- Competitive base salary
- Open ICU
- No procedures
- Code or RRT responsibility
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K and SERP options
- CME time and allotment
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
Wilmington in Brief
Located on the Christiana River, Wilmington is midway between New York and Washington D.C. A small but independent community in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, the city is a national financial center for the credit card industry, and it offers small-town charm with great proximity to larger cities.
The Wilmington File
- Education. Excellence in education is a focus of the four public school districts that serve Wilmington students; the Christina School District is the largest.
- Real Estate. The cost of homes in Wilmington is attracting people seeking more affordable housing along the Northeast corridor; prices are lower than in nearby New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland.
- Family. Quality of life is one reason families are drawn to Wilmington; tax-free shopping, dining and entertainment is another.
- Culture. Wilmington offers a diverse cultural scene that includes historical attractions, museums, theatre, opera, jazz, blues, art and many community festivals.
- Recreation. Wilmington residents enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities in the city's four major parks
- Weather. Wilmington a moderate climate with few extreme temperatures; the average summer and winter highs are 76 and 33, respectively.
Wilmington Fun Fact
Wilmington was granted a borough charter in 1739 by the King of England, who changed its name from Willington to honor Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.