Hospitalist Job In Houston, Texas
Post-Acute Position in SE Houston, Texas Community CPH# JOB-2550801Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a salary based on RVUs with bonus incentives based on the number of patients seen above the minimum. You will be offered life insurance, LTD and STD, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, vacation and CME time, relocation assistance or a sign-on, and a 401K retirement plan with matching.
There are many popular communities commutable to SE Houston.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other post-acute jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post-acute experience required
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule
- 1:4 light call and usually by phone
- Must be board certified
- IM or FP physicians will be considered
- Remote documentation in GEHRIMED
- Geriatric fellowship training or experience a plus
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.