Internal Medicine Job In Elma, Washington
Internal Medicine Physician Job in Washington State CPH# JOB-2550983Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and additional bonuses. You may also receive federal and state loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, 200 hours of PTO, one week of CME time and up to $3,000, a 457(b) retirement package with matching, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a small Washington town. It is located 30 minutes from Olympia, WA, and one hour from the Pacific Ocean. Opportunities abound for mountain hiking, camping, boating, fishing, and any other outdoor activity you could want.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient setting
- Option to do hospital rounding, teach, and more
- Seamless EMR system
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- Monday - Friday, or 4-day work week
- Malpractice insurance and medical benefits
- Federal and state loan repayment
- 200 hours of PTO per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.