Hospitalist Job In Warner Robins, Georgia
Hospitalist With Monday Through Friday Day Schedule in Georgia CPH# JOB-2551930Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with some bonuses available. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This position is located just over an hour outside Atlanta. You and your family can spend weekends on Atlantic Coast beaches, with some of the Country's most beautiful and affordable beach front property. This area offers museums, sports, theater, night life, major social events, and unlimited outdoor activities. Winters are mild and the other seasons are warm and pleasant.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BC IM or FP welcomed
- Monday - Friday, all days
- Call 2 nights a week and 1 weekend a month
- Open ICU with specialty support
- No procedures needed
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Some teaching available, if desired
- Fully accredited acute care hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.