General Radiology Job In Lake City, Florida
Radiology - RadiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
$20,000 Sign on Bonus! Medical Director, General Radiology, plus MQSA for Northern Florida
No Nights, No Call and No Weekends!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a General Radiologist with MQSA Skills to join our practice in Lake City, Florida Shands Health System in North Central Florida is part of Community Health Systems (CHS). CHS is one of the nation’s leading operators of general acute care hospitals. Envision Physician Services supports Shands Lake Shore Regional Medical Center in Lake City, Shands Starke Regional Medical center and Shands Live Oak Regional Medical Center. These hospitals are located north of Gainesville and within 90 minutes of Jacksonville and offer a full range of emergency, surgical, inpatient and outpatient services.
Imaging and diagnostic services include:
- Digital Radiography & Mammography
- Intelerad for PACS
- Powerscribe 360
- Monday – Friday 8 to 5, no call
- MQSA Certification Required as all 3 hospitals have digital mammography
- BC or BE in ABR/AOBR, current Florida license preferred
- Should be proficient in minor IR procedures such as image guided biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, abscess drainages, lung biopsies, lumbar punctures, breast biopsies and joint injection for MR
- Candidate will be able to equally support general diagnostic readings and have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus structure
- Full Benefits including 401K
- CME, Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
For more information about this opportunity, please contact: Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter, at 317-313-9098 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.