Pediatric Surgery Job In San Antonio, Texas
Employed Pediatric Surgery Opportunity in San Antonio, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare and the Baptist Children’s Hospital at North Central Baptist Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Surgeon to join the rewarding, multispecialty pediatric medical community in San Antonio, TX.
This is an excellent opportunity practice pediatric surgery in a highly desirable and thriving community that values integrity and compassion with one of the largest multi-specialty networks in South Texas.
The children’s hospital is a specialty hospital located within the North Central campus and offers:
· A dedicated pediatric emergency room
· Pediatric surgery and anesthesia
· Extensive pediatric imaging services
· 72 licensed bed, level IV NICU
· 35 bed pediatric med-surg floor
· 12 bed pediatric ICU
· Pedi-Q outpatient testing and treatment
· Certified child-life specialists and child-life play area
· The highest levels of NICU care
· Pediatric critical care transportation services
· Pediatric sedation services
· Comprehensive pediatric specialty providers including hospitalists, ER physicians, intensivists, neonatologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, ENTs, general surgeons, gastroenterologists, anesthesiologists, audiologists, RNs/LVNs, and dietitians
· Cerner EMR system in hospital and Athena EMR in office
We offer a highly competitive salary guarantee as well as a robust benefits package, including:
· A monthly stipend to be provided during the completion of your fellowship
· Student loan reimbursement
· Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
· Annual CME stipend
· Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
Home to some of San Antonio’s most highly respected and experienced physicians, the Baptist Health System has proudly served the healthcare needs of our community with a mission of excellence and integrity for over a century.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV along with your availability for a phone call. All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
SA is a matchless community due to its influential and culturally unique flavors. The rich, historic comes alive with art, architecture and music. Once known for its commitment to tradition, San Antonio has emerged as a revitalized city and is said to be the poster child of what flourishing American cities will become. The regeneration of urban space has created an iconic way of life, with popular areas such as The Pearl and ‘Southtown.’ These are major examples of how the City is revolutionizing its appeal by recreating historic architecture with contemporary modernization. Young professionals, established businesses and innovative movements can all find their niche of endless possibilities in this thriving environment to project their ideas and ambitions
As the 7th largest growing metropolitan city in the nation, San Antonio’s well established, diverse community of healthcare and medical service providers - comprised of hospitals, physicians and other specialty providers - form a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. An excellent business climate and an attractive, affordable lifestyle contribute to the cities low cost of living. As a community that truly provides the good life, it’s no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
· Population has grown by 11.75% from 2010-2016; expecting 1 million to relocate into SA by 2040
· Only US city with a AAA bond rating - financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy
· Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
· 120,000 jobs were added in 2016 - Military, Biosciences and Financial Services fields
· Popular family friendly activities - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk
· Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
· Home to the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs!
North Central Baptist Hospital is located in Stone Oak; one of the most desirable communities in San Antonio. Known for its immaculate neighborhoods, excellent schools, shopping centers, exquisite dining, and entertainment, Stone Oak is alluring for individuals and families alike! NCB is an award winning hospital that was established in 1991. We offer top quality care in OBGYN and Newborn, Musculoskeletal, Digestive Disease, Spine, Cardiovascular and Pediatrics. We just built a brand new Baptist Orthopedic Hospital featuring 6 new ORs and 30 private patient rooms and a 12 bed Acute rehabilitation unit.
The Baptist Health System
For more than a century, the Baptist Health System has been a recognized leader in healthcare and a top choice for patients in South Texas. The healthcare system is structured around 6 hospitals and an integrated, expanding network of multispecialty clinics, known as the Baptist Health System Physicians Network – the largest multispecialty group in South Texas. The San Antonio facilities are Certified Chest Pain Centers & all participate in the Brain and Stroke Network. BHS is the only healthcare provider in Texas, and one of five in the nation, selected by Medicare as a demonstration site for Acute Care Episode (ACE) Program.
Baptist Health System is made up of six hospitals, five in San Antonio and one in New Braunfels:
· Baptist Medical Center
· North Central Baptist
· Northeast Baptist
· Mission Trail Baptist
· St. Luke’s Baptist
· Resolute Health Hospital - New Braunfels, TX
Our medical providers are committed to a mission of excellence and integrity. The Baptist Health System is home to some of San Antonio’s highly respected and experienced physicians, surgeons and healthcare providers. Baptist shines as a training ground for health care professionals who want to excel in their chosen fields. Our long history of achievement combines with our embrace of medical innovations for a best-of-both-worlds career environment. We believe care is more than technology - our people make the difference by delivering quality, compassionate health care.