General Cardiology Job In Pennsylvania
Noninvasive Cardiology In Western PennsylvaniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a cardiology group in hiring a Noninvasive Cardiologist due to growth in
- Hospital based cardiology practice
- The facility performs elective and emergent PCI, as well as peripheral vascular angiography and intervention.
- Daily consults and rounding as well as transthoracic echo reading in rotation with the interventional cardiologist
- Treadmill stress echos and nuclear stress tests
- Transesophageal echos
- Office hours as well as supporting the cardiology clinic at the affiliate critical access hospital
- Call coverage would be one weekend a month and 2 weekdays/week
- Resident and medical student teaching
- Service area of 100,000 offering our community members the highest quality medical treatment and patient care
- New and newly renovated state-of-the-art facilities
with a low cost of living, beautiful landscape and low crime, yet close to several major cities and airports. The area is?
extremely ?kid friendly? with activities for all ages and interests; sports, theater, dance, hockey, music, art? There?s?
truly something for everyone and the perfect place to raise a family. ?The county boasts six lakes, several state parks?
and woodlands that offer year-round recreation.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.