General Patient Care Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Ultrasound InternNext Steps... Apply Now
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Part-Time Benefit eligible;20.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
High-tech, hands-on imaging intern
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A good intern is someone who has a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an eagerness to start their career. A great intern is someone who can do all that and wants to do more. Someone who can do all these things while also treating patients with compassion and understanding.
Can you accurately help support the documentation of patient information and clinical details? Are you compassionate? Do you love a fast-paced environment? We have just the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures with direct supervision.
- Corroborate order and patient’s clinical history.
- Select and operate ultrasound equipment for best images.
- Evaluate images for technical quality and patient identification.
- Maintain records, respect confidentiality and integrate PI process.
- Keep room clean and organized and ensure equipment is clean and disinfected.
- Keep supplies stocked.
- Complete assigned tasks and support shared departmental goals.
- Facilitate the maintenance of own clinical competencies and keeps current with all assigned learning compass modules.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Attain and maintain knowledge and competency that reflects current imaging practice.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): X-Ray Technician
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.