Business Professional Job In Hammond, Indiana
Quality CoordinatorNext Steps... Apply Now
5454 Hohman Avenue
WHAT WE NEED
Quality improvement expert
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ongoing clinical excellence requires someone monitoring and analyzing performance initiatives. The support from our Quality Coordinators helps us maintain and improve our outcomes. It’s the sort of job that requires up-to-date knowledge of guidelines and requirements. You might feel like you’re only focused on data; in fact, you are focused on improving patient care.
Are you thorough and detail-oriented? Are you organized and efficient? Can you present well to a team? We have a special place that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide leadership in the development of evidence-based policies (EBP), procedures and protocols, and best practice models for patient care within Quality specialty area.
- Collect and analyze date to monitor and document outcomes and cost effectiveness of performance improvement initiatives.
- Interact with the community, regulatory, and government agencies to assure current knowledge of EBP guidelines and mandated requirements of patient care.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to implement innovative performance improvement programs with a focus on meeting the needs of the patient across the full continuum of care.
- Conduct clinical inquiries to improve patient care.
- Lead and participate in research to enable clinical practice reform.
- Assist in the development, implementation and presentation of educational programs related to QI.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Participate in development and implementation of evidence-based standards of care.
- Utilize time productively.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and communicate to the appropriate people, teams or committees.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Participate in a professional organization.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.