Cardiothoracic Surgery Job In Crown Point, Indiana
Physician - Cardiothoracic SurgeryNext Steps... Apply Now
Specialty Health Center
Franciscan Physician Network
1205 South Main Street
Call; Days/Evenings; Days/Nights; Evenings/Nights; Holidays; Weekends
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon with five years of experience to join our group in Crown Point, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have experience in cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, and preferred experience in vascular surgery, VATS, and robotics. The candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and have desire invest in the community, building long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Full-time Surgery Schedule
- Average number of total cardiac surgery volume: 250/divided among three providers
- Onsite support includes:
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Critical Care Support
- Surgical First Assist Support
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Support
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures:
- Cardiac Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Carotid Disease
- CABG & Aortic Valve Replacement
- CABG & Mitral Valve Replacement or Repair
- Valve Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Femoral Popliteal Bypass
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair Open
- Management of Groin Complications
- Retroperitoneal Bleeds
- Medical Staff Bylaws require availability within 30 minutes
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for each individual.
Crown Point Attractions:
- Lake County Fairgrounds hosts a large variety of festivals and entertainment throughout the year
- Crown Point Farmer’s Market
- Multiple golf courses
- Lemon Lake County Park
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN & ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.