Medical Records Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
HIM Representative IINext Steps... Apply Now
Indiana Heart Physicians
Franciscan Physician Network
5330 East Stop 11 Road
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
An ultra-organized people person
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In any medical office there are people who keep things running smoothly. People who make sure the doctor has what they need to do their job and who can keep up with the fast pace without blinking an eye. These jobs may not ever be noticed by the patient – in fact, when done well they shouldn’t be noticed – but they are an important part of making that patient’s experience a positive one. Our health information reps are just this kind of job. They set the stage that allows high quality health care to happen.
Are you organized to a fault? Are you a good listener who can follow instructions accurately – even when you’re busy? Do you love organizing things and working as part of a team? We have a great position that puts all your skills to work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare and set up patient charts.
- Pull Charts for next day visits to comply with the site determined schedule.
- Copy charts as needed.
- Answer calls and obtain release medical information, as requested, following HIPPA guidelines.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN OFFICE STAFF
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.