Hospitalist Job In San Antonio, Texas
Inpatient Primary Care PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Wofford: Sign in to view
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive base plus uncapped productivity pay
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
San Antonio in Brief
San Antonio captures the spirit of Texas, retaining its sense of history and tradition while carefully blending in cosmopolitan progress as the eighth largest city in the U.S. Sounds and flavors of Native Americans, Old Mexico, Germans, the Wild West, African-Americans and the Deep South make for a wonderfully diverse community.
The San Antonio File
- Education. The San Antonio Independent School District has a mission of graduating all its students and preparing them for success in higher education.
- Real Estate. San Antonio is one of the top 15 active housing markets in the U.S., offering a large selection of relatively affordable homes.
- Family. San Antonio is an excellent playground for children, given its many family-friendly attractions, and its neighborhoods foster a great sense of community.
- Culture. San Antonio offers a diverse cultural scene that includes everything from visual art, theater and dance to music, festivals and museums.
- Recreation. San Antonio is a haven for golfers, and residents enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities including organized programs for youth and adults.
- Weather. San Antonio's weather is warm during the summer months, and usually mild during the winter, with highs in the mid-60s.
San Antonio Fun Fact
San Antonio was founded in 1718, with the establishment of Mission San Antonio de Valero, which became etched in the annals of history in 1836 as The Alamo.