Pediatrician Job In New Mexico
Pediatrician needed for a locum opportunity in NM
This job was posted 6 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Pediatrics
* Facility Location: NM (66 miles northwest of El Paso, TX)
* Board Requirement: BC/BE
* License Requirement: NM
* Reason for Need: Turnover/OB hospital call
* Coverage Period: ASAP - May 21, 2019
* Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
* Shift/Schedule: 8AM - 5PM (Clinic)
* Call Schedule: 7AM - 7AM
* Call Type: Beeper
* Patients per day: 22
* Age of patients: newborn to 18
* Rounding: Yes
* Support staff: CRNA’s, Nursing staff from OB and/or OR, Phone consult with MD at tertiary hospital, ER staff and respiratory staff. All respiratory staff are NRP certified.
* Other information about facility:
> Level one nursery.
> Last year a pediatrician attended a total of 5 deliveries.
> Criteria for requesting peds attendance during any delivery: If we have a well-baby, the OB nurse and respiratory attend scheduled C/S.
> We do not do circumcision in the hospital. This is referred to the outpatient visit.
> We do not do LP or vent management.
> UVC/UVA may be done in nursery prior to transport. We do not manage UVC/UVA lines in our nursery.
* EMR: Athena (Clinic), Medhost (Hospital)
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.