Non-Clinical Entry Level Job In Michigan City, Indiana
TransporterNext Steps... Apply Now
3500 North Franciscan Way
Days; Evenings; Weekends
High School Diploma/GED Preferred
WHAT WE NEED
A pleasant, people lover
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Hospital patients often need to get from place to place within our campus. They need someone pleasant, talkative and reliable to get them to and from treatment locations. Are you that person?
Have you been told that you’re great with people? Are you good at following directions? We have a special job waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare for transport in imaging.
- Patient identification.
- Transport patient to imaging services.
- Return transport.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Assist with the orientation of new staff.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.