RN Job In Olympia Fields, Illinois
Clinical Educator Physician Network
This job was posted 6 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC
3700 West 203rd Street
WHAT WE NEED
Educator with a purpose
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Clinical and non-clinical training programs serve a higher purpose than continuing education. Ultimately these programs are focused on improving the quality of patient care. The Clinical Educator must develop and lead sessions with these goals in mind.
Do you enjoy collaborating with others? Are you good at developing educational programs with goals and standards in mind? Do you love teaching? We have a special place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Facilitate planning, goal-setting and budgeting for the department based on clinical education and development needs.
- Train, schedule, monitor and evaluate based on performance standards.
- Regularly assess the education and training needs of staff using interviews, surveys observations, audits and QI data and facilitate development of departmental education goals.
- Consult with departments on problems that can be solved educationally.
- Oversee development, implementation and evaluation of education for staff and departments.
- Facilitate training and orientation of new staff members.
- Gather and analyze data on education programs and prepare and present reports on findings.
- Utilize teaching methods specific to educating adult students and develop training materials that are adaptable to change so as to be flexible in meeting individual trainee’s needs.
- Stay current with current trends and issues in training and development, quality management and healthcare.
- Handle new hire clinical competency and orientation.
- Take care of annual education and competency for clinical staff.
- Re-educate, as needed, any clinical staff requiring follow-up from an incident report or corrective action.
- Facilitate group processes and develop and make effective presentations.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Communicate effectively with all levels of users.
- Prioritize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail including.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Strong instruction and facilitation skills, able to adjust techniques to accommodate individual learners or diverse learning outcomes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC, reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC, is committed to equal employment opportunity.
SPI - CLINICAL SUPPORT JOBS
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.