General Neurology Job In Portsmouth, Ohio
Ohio Neurohospitalist Opportunity Offering Residency Stipends and Loan Repayment CPH# JOB-2559682Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity offers a residency stipend and $25,000 a year in loan repayment all the way up to $200,000. You will receive a base salary guarantee plus wRVU, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, a 457b and 403b retirement plans, relocation assistance, malpractice, 5 days of CME and $5,000, and vacation and sick days.
This opening is located outside of Columbus, Ohio by a little more than an hour, and the community is famous for its historic Indian mounds, a thriving arts culture, and diverse community events. It was recognized by Outdoor Life magazine as one of the 'Top 200 Towns in America' for sports enthusiasts.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For confidential inquiries and further details please forward your current CV to Josh Rees at email@example.com or call directly at 954.837.2633.
- Base salary guarantee plus wRVU
- Potential of up to $200,000 in loan repayment
- 29 days PTO plus 5 days for CME
- Hospital-employed position
- Open to block or traditional schedule
- See 10 to 12 patients per day
- Call is weekend only
- Telestroke service in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.