General Neurology Job In Fayetteville, North Carolina
NeuroHospitalist in North Carolina - Block Schedule CPH# JOB-2559578Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join one of North Carolina's largest health systems with an excellent Neuroscience department as a NeuroHospitalist.
Primary Stroke Center. State of the Art facility.
Live or commute into this large metropolitan community that offers great housing options at a good value, nearby pine forests, an attractive downtown, is a short drive to Raleigh and close to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina. Museums, culture, restaurants, parks, great schools and fun activities for family and singles.
The position is inpatient with no admitting. Strong team with quality and patient care being their top priority. Excellent administration and facility reputation. The facility attracts and retains top talent from some of the best Universities in the United States along with global talent sharing best practices.
Cutting edge medicine with academic affiliation with Duke University, the University of North Carolina and Campbell University.
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. A stipend is available for excellent fellows and residents while they finish training.
For more information please contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954 837 2699 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NeuroHospitalist with great block schedule creating the work life balance you are looking for
- Beautiful STATE OF THE ART facility that is a Primary Stroke Center
- No Admitting
- Academic affiliation with Med Students and Residents on site with opportunity to teach
- J1 and H1b Cap Exempt Visa candidates welcome
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- One hour easy drive to Raleigh; close to the beaches with Mountain View to the West
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.