General Neurology Job In Florida
Partnership Track Neurology opportunity on Florida Gulf CPH# JOB-2546958Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Interested and qualified candidates must be either board certified or board eligible. This partnership track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, $5K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a simply stunning paradise locale. The area is renowned for its cultural and environmental opportunities, beaches, resorts, fine dining, world class shopping and more. It's right on the gulf coast, and not far from Tampa.
To get started and for details, please forward your CV today via email to: email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at: 801-930-3363.
- Multi-specialty group in Fl seeks a Neurologist for partnership
- Enjoy a fantastic work schedule of 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Join five other well trained and skilled Neurologists for support and call
- Current Residents and Fellows will be considered
- Vacation and CME time with a stipend
- Wonderful competitive base salary plus 401K retirement plan
- Excellent schedule of Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Medical benefits and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.