Athletic Trainer Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Athletic TrainerNext Steps... Apply Now
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Days; Evenings; Weekends
PRN (As Needed);0.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
A person who gets people back in action
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Whether a professional athlete, high school student or weekend warrior, an active person with an injury wants one thing: to get back into their routine as soon as possible. People used to being active want to know that they have an athletic trainer who can help them optimally rehab and train. If you understand that, you’re well on your way to being the kind of athletic trainer we need.
Are you able to juggle a variety of training and rehab plans? Can you work with people at all levels of fitness? Are you a good listener and compassionate caretaker? Do you love being active and helping others get active? Learn more about how your skills fit with us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Knowledge of information and techniques needed to rehabilitate ailments and to provide career guidance including alternative treatments, rehabilitation equipment and its proper use, and methods to evaluate treatment effects.
- Properly assess, treat, and rehabilitate athletic injuries upon the advice consent, and oral or written prescription of a physician
- Provide exemplary customer service; greet and direct patients, family members, and other visitors.
- Treat patients, family members, healthcare providers, and co-workers with courtesy and respect.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Certified Athletic Trainer
Certification(s): Certified Athletic Trainer
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.