RN Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Patient Nurse NavigatorNext Steps... Apply Now
8111 South Emerson Avenue
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
When a patient requires care from different facilities and/or practitioners they need a Patient Nurse Navigator to identify needs and remove any barriers to timely, appropriate care. Our Nurse Navigators guide the patient from diagnosis through treatment and act as the central point of contact for the patient and the entire medical team. It’s a job that requires a strong communicator with excellent organization skills.
Is your working style collaborative and supportive? Are you an efficient multi-tasker? Can you communicate medical details in terms that patients and their families understand? We have a special spot that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with all care providers to assist in the provision of quality, cost effective patient care.
- Facilitate and evaluate all outlying transfers from transfer center log.
- Manage continuum of care from client facilities, giving feedback to and from Franciscan Health.
- Data collection.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of transfer center regulatory requirements.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Participate in marketing/promotional activities.
- Attend and participate in house wide steering committees for improvements with patient flow work/transfer center.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.