Family Medicine Job In Utah
High Quality Family Medicine Physician Need For Closed Population ClinicNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This closed population clinic is seeking a Family Medicine physician. The program currently utilizes APP's and one Family Medicine Physician. The current Family Medicine Physician is going to be the Medical Director of ALL of this group's clinics and a part of a global wellness program.?
- The patients that you would see are the employees of one employer and their families. There is Medicare or Medicaid or any insurance billings, etc.?
- This is a salaried position. Bonus is available and is based on the entire Company's performance. You do not have to worry about RVU's, or productivity minimums here!
- You can work 4 10's or 5 8's. Clinic is only open during fairly normal business hours during the weekdays. No weekend work. No inpatients.
- All emergencies are referred to the Emergency Room and not handled by the clinic or clinic staff.
- Clinic is 15-20 minutes from SLC airport.
- This clinic was opened 5 years ago and has continued to grow.
- Each provider has their own Medical Assistant, there is a receptionist and two APP's.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME,401K, fitness reimbursement, malpractice and disability are also offered.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.