Hospitalist Job In Iowa
Immediate Hospitalist Opening - Burlington, IowaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Did you know Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com? ?Find great quality of life and a fantastic practice experience in a friendly Midwestern Community on the majestic Mississippi River! ?
- We are looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist that has the vision and motivation to help grow our program. ?
- 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system.
- Comfortable mix of patients with a great group of partners and consultants.
- Pay starts at $315,000 with incentive pay above and beyond (earn up to $340,000).
- Offering $50,000 signing bonus.
- 7 on/off or 14 on/off schedules available.
- Ranked as a Top 10 Large Employer the past three years in Iowa the region?s largest employer with over 2000 employees.
- Iowa was recently named the most affordable state to live in!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.?
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and just one hour to University of Iowa in Iowa City.?
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!?
- This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.