Rheumatology Job In Kentucky
Lexington, Kentucky, Seeks RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join established group of outpatient Rheumatologists in physician owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinic includes an active dexa center, infusion unit, and dedicated nursing staff, with numerous ancillary services.?
- Group employs more than 200 providers in more than 30 different specialties, seeing more than 2000 patients daily in a 1.3 million draw area.?
- Position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, one year to partnership track.?
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, life, 401K pension plan, ST/LT disability, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more. ?
- Must be BC/BE in Rheumatology; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
With something to offer for everyone, from sports to fine arts and a variety of worship centers, Lexington is home to many thriving organizations including a professional orchestra, philharmonic, two ballet companies, professional theatre, museums, choral organizations and the historic Lexington Opera House.
Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate. Lexington plays an integral part in the region as the leading medical and commercial center, creating a healthy economical climate with low unemployment and cost of living. The city is strategically located at the intersection of Interstates 64 and 75 and is approximately 60 miles from Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio. Accessible by air, the local airport offers more than 80 daily flights to major cities throughout the country.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.