Rheumatology Job In New York, New York
Rochester, Ny, Seeks Clinical Director Of RheumatologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Rochester, New York, Seeks Rheumatologist to be Clinical Director at Associate Professor Ranking
- Successful candidate will join fourteen member faculty group of world renowned Rheumatologists.
- Practice will include rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis, SLE, Sjogren's Syndrome, scleroderma, clinical immunology, MSK ultrasound (GE logic E9 machine).
- Practice also includes studies and clinical trials, along with teaching fellows, residents and medical students.
- The Rheumatology division has 2 full staffed clinics and infusion centers, 5 advanced practitioners, 14 RNs, along with support staff.
- Clinical Director will oversee performance and quality assurance of clinical rheumatology operations.
- Must have strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, experience with budgeting, cost containment, staffing assessments, team building.?
- Position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more. ?
- Must be BC/BE in Rheumatology; experienced candidates preferred; New York licensed or in process favored.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.