Urology Job In Wisconsin
Urologist Needed In Eastern WisconsinNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Eastern Wisconsin based community hospital invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity in Urology to join their established full-time urologist in the practice.
Robust primary care referral base
- 254 surgeries and 946 office procedures in 2014 with opportunity to grow
- Acute care hospital offers private rooms, 10-room OR, hospitalist program and state-of-the-art surgical equipment, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services
- Shared call
- This is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers.?
- They are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Urology physician; part-time commitment is negotiable.?
- They offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where they shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.